Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas Eve!



So, it's Christmas Eve. Some of you might be kicking around New Year's resolution ideas. You're probably thinking about getting serious about losing that weight. And I fully support you!

But not until next year.

During Christmas especially, enjoy your life. This really is the perfect holiday to give way to gluttony, because you can use all of those fat sacks of cash money on some workout equipment, and get into serious shape come January.

These are some things I asked for for Christmas, or plan on blowing my gift money on.

Vibram Five Finger Shoes. These are shoes that work your feet as nature intended. Made to mimic barefoot walking and running, you'll never suffer from foot pain again. (at least until you get through the acclamation period.)


Gymnastic Rings. Carry them where ever you go, and do dips as low as you want. Most trainers say that you shouldn't go below parallel on fixed dips, but with rings, go as low as possible and reap maximum benefits!



An at home pull-up bar! I'm trying as hard as I can to move my strength training towards total body workouts, featuring lots of body weight exercises; and with these items, and my jump rope, I'll be able to take a complete gym on the go for future gigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment